In today’s episode, Gunnar Rogers, author of the forthcoming children’s book, Chuck’s Chair, joins us.
Gunnar, Chris and Kyle discuss how we are all uniquely wired to do something amazing in this world. We each have a combination of talents and gifts that make us like no other person on the planet. Those gifts and talents are the tools we will use to accomplish our mission here.
But, our worth and value is not just in what we do. We have intrinsic value simply because of who we are. And, we have to come to terms with that if we are to be all that we can be to our families, our co-workers, our spouses, etc.
- Are you comfortable claiming your value?
- Do you know your strengths and unique giftings?
- Are you using those gifts and talents to live your unique version of life, the one that you were intended to live?
- Follow Gunnar on Linked In @gunnarrogers
- For more information on what Gunnar does visit www.alignleadthrive.com