"Chris takes vision and leadership skills to a higher level. I respect his people and team building skills which seem to come naturally, including teamwork with his own employees and organization. He has succeeded in creating a very respectful thriving business and supportive network."
Being a leader is not easy. Learning to juggle new responsibilities is one thing, but nothing can prepare you for the anxiety you’ll feel over how you’re perceived, or the ever-present fear that you might disappoint your team or leader.
Align, part 1 of a 3-part series, shares four simple steps that will transform the way you lead and renew your self-confidence. Through this process, you’ll develop the courage to connect with your team in a meaningful way and start winning together. If you want to create alignment within your organization and develop a culture built on employee fulfillment, this book shows you exactly how to get there:
- Fosters A Leadership Style Built On Loving People
- Teaches to leverage your own natural gifts to become an effective leader
- Shows leaders how to create a company where everyone feels like their winning
- Promotes professional and personal transformation to serve something bigger than themselves
- Breaks down the value of vulnerability